I now understand what your signature means [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
I am tired of dealing with the jealousy, the self martyrs (spelling) and such. 1 mod was removed for a suspension 1 was removed due to a personal reason. 1 user was banned for trying to take what should be a fun board and turning everything and anything into legal threats and such.
The user and the mod are both under minimum 1 week suspensions for the lack of ability of basically acting like any form of grown up and getting past things and not turning everything into, for lack of a better word, a 'peeing' contest.
I'm tired of 50 personal messages from each gripeing about actions the other does when the other does the same. Both had been warned several times. I tried to take the high road and respect both but enough is enough.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
I now understand what your signature means [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Yes, it is very appropriate. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
......and I thought truth was universal. Silly me......
Guys and girls, it takes a lot to really push my buttons. There have been several events in the past that have pushed them and made me ready to give this up. What gets me is having people complaining about people doing things when they do the same thing. I have nothing against either of the people personally. I know one, don't know the other but am tired of it. I know that others are friends and sometimes get dragged into various battles to take up for their friends, but enough is enough. If you don't agree, well I'm sorry, I've tried to give credit and respect and treat some of the people on here as adults, and for the most part everybody does, and even the people removed for the time being normally do, just not with respect to each other or with each other. You can't play both sides and at this point, neither side is right. At various times both will say good things to me and then the next time, say bad things. I understand that is the nature of it. I'm sure that the people who are suspended will find a way to read this, and I hope that both will step up and become more adult. If they have issues with each other, fine, ignore the other. From what I gather, things went to far last night and while I'm not sure who is completely at fault, neither was blameless, which is why this action was taken. If it bothers/hurts others I am sorry, but for the sake of the forum, this action is needed. If others want to voice an opinion, tell me I'm wrong, right whatever, you can, that is your right. I won't tell you everything that has went on, been said, etc because there is no need to drag people through the coals. I'm hopeful that we can all be adults and stop acting like kids who are mad when things don't go their way.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Handled very appropriately IMO. It was past time for a cooling off period for both. Maybe they'll agree when cooler heads prevail (which i'm hoping for). I was ready to fly this coop last night Rock. Why can't folks just agree to disagree, or if not, use PMs so the rest of the posters don't have to hear a continuous stream of accusations.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
it's a thing called respect.....respect others....they have opinions just like each of us.
I'm just tired of everything that is said or everything that is done, is either a lawsuit, an ass kicking or things from 1912 being drudged up everytime something goes against what you like or someone says something you don't like.
My biggest problem, ok maybe not my biggest problem is I think everybody can and should be able to get past things. You think my opinion is crap or worthless and can give a valid reason why, great. You think its crap and don't like it, great too. I might not like everybody on here but I try to respect everybody on here and I try to keep the board fairly decent. I got a pretty high tolerance of acceptance, but enough is enough. Both had been told to chill and ignore each other, not to post to each other or whatever it took to avoid issues, and it would go good for a day or 2. None of us are perfect, and we all will make our mistakes, but throwing them back in peoples faces, or threatening to bust peoples faces or sue peoples faces doesn't need tbe on here.
You don't like me, great that's your choice. I don't like me either half by the time, but if this forum is gonna stay, some of our adults have to act more adult and no when to realize you can't win an argument and not try to have the last word or get the last shot in. It's sad that the kids act better than the adults for the most part.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
People must also realize that this is only a message board, not something that life and death decisions are made over. As for what you said about not liking you, here are my feelings on that: how much can we possibly know somebody from only reading what they say on the internet? Sure it's possible to dislike someone if they say hateful things, but honestly, how much can you know a person from their posts? You can't get into a persons' mind that deeply or tell anything about their psychological makeup just from the comments made on the message board. So when it comes to feelings one way or another about people on here, I try to reserve judgement for only people on here I know personally.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
I think it is about time. I have almosty quit posting on here because of the bickering. So many adults........so many adults with childish ways
rocketer i agree with you on what you done it was the only right thing to do with both people acting like fools and fighting with each other if someone wants to argue or get in a big disagreement dont do it on here there are children that read this i think the biggest thing some people need to get on here is RESPECT but i agree with you totally on your decision making very wise IMO
Proverbs 17:11- an evil man who seeketh only rebellion therefor a cruel messenger shall be sent.
Bookmarks